Take your Rapid Antigen Self-Test with you on your travels and use as a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self-Test for your Fit to Fly Certificate when Entering the UK.
Stay safe with our non-invasive lower nostril rapid antigen lateral flow test kit. Find out if you currently have COVID-19 in just 15 minutes.
- Test from the comfort of your Hotel room
- Approved for entry into the UK
- Approved for use by the EU
- Next day delivery (order before 2pm weekdays)
- Rapid results – usually within 3 hours (Max. 12-hours over-night)
- Gentle nose swab
- Validation from Public Health England Porton Down.
- Registered with MHRA and CE Marked.
- Certificate sent by email via secure QR-code
- Used and trusted by companies around the world including all UK airports and the NHS.
- 96.8% diagnostic sensitivity
- 97.1% specificity
Important Please Read
When travelling to the UK, you will also need to purchase a “day 2” ± “day 8” PCR test to be taken after you arrive in the UK. This is different to the pre-departure antigen test, which you take before leaving for the UK.
How It Works
When returning to the UK:
1. Order your test kit before you travel and register your free online account. Take the test kit with you in your luggage.
2. Within 48-72 hours of your return journey to the UK, complete the test following the instructions within the test kit.
3. Submit your results and evidence as per the instructions to our portal using your smartphone.
4. You will receive your result via an email and on the portal account you created during set up.
5. If negative, you can use the results confirmation as a Fit to Fly Certificate to use for your return travel.